Right now, Intel i9 9900K is the best processor, and you will definitely be able to upgrade to a powerful machine. In fact, we are positive that it will turn your computer into a mean machine. If you are planning on upgrading to it, you should also upgrade the cooler because the processor is known for its high performance. It won’t be able to reach its full potential if your computer keeps overheating.
A good CPU cooler will enable you to keep your computer safe even when you overclock it. Now, the kind of cooler you choose will depend on how much you plan to use your computer and for what purposes. If you are a hardcore gamer, it is obvious that your processor will have to perform well until the last second. Overclocking in these circumstances is very easy. High-performance coolers are, of course, high-end models, and they can be expensive. If you don’t plan on overclocking, you can always go with a less expensive one. Typically, reliable coolers are liquid systems, and the air systems are good for less load. To help you choose the best from the many options out there, we have come up with a list of the best CPU coolers for i9 9900K.
Best CPU Cooler for i9 9900k
1. Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB Liquid Cooling System
Starting off with Amazon’s Choice is always the best way to go, isn’t it? That’s why the first cooler on our list is the Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing system. It supports both Intel and AMD and is an excellent CPU cooler. Why do we say so? Read its features to find out:
- It has patented Ring Plus RGB software that supports AI voice control. This means that you can change the colors, lights, brightness, fan speed, etc. with the utmost ease.
- It comes with 12 RGD LEDs. Each of them is separately enabled.
- The radiator is a 360 mm high efficiency unit. It also has a mounting support.
- It is a certified liquid cooler that also supports extreme cooling configurations.
- The cable is durable and sleeved.
- It has two main fan speeds – Silent Mode and Performance Mode. In Silent Mode, you can expect around 500 to 1500 RPM while in Performance Mode, you can expect even more!
- If there are performance issues, you will immediately get a warning alert, thanks to its advanced software.
2. NZRT Kraken X72 360mm – All-in-one RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
A beautiful mirror display, excellent aesthetics, and top performance. These are the main features of NZRT Kraken. The dynamic cooler for i9 9900k is everyone’s first choice today because of its build and specifications, which we shall speak of here:
- It gives you a dynamic lighting experience.
- It uses CAM to provide great control. You can make the required changes easily and manage the cooler’s performance based on your requirements.
- You can also monitor and control the liquid temperature, pump speed, etc.
- The cooler comes with a mobile and desktop app that is very easy to use.
- It has nylon sleeves that provide protection and strength.
- The radiator fans work silently and offer powerful liquid cooling.
- The cooler comes with a warranty of 6 years.
3. Cooler Master MLX-D36M-A20PC MasterLiquid CPU Cooler
When you search for the best CPU cooler for i9, you will come across many Cooler Master models. It is a leading company in this category. Out of all the options, we like the MLX-D36M-A20PC model the most due to the following reasons:
- It has a dual dissipation, low profile dual chamber that optimizes speed and performance.
- It is the latest edition with a 240mm radiator that provides significantly better performance when compared to the previous models.
- It has addressable RGB LEDs that allows complete customization. You can use the Cooler Master Software Master Plus to control these colors. However, the software is still new, and you may need to get
- It has sleeved FEP material that works better than typical rubber tubing.
- The air flow of the fan is 66.7 CFM, and the air pressure is 2.34 mm H2O.
- Many users say that the flow rate of this model beats many others, automatically making it a superior choice.
- It is very easy to install and is overall very easy to use.
4. Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
With a 360mm radiator and triple ML120 PWM fans, the Corsair is a favorite among gamers. It is a very reliable liquid cooler with all the features you could ask for. Let’s take a closer look at these features:
- It has a customizable RGB backlit pump head that is responsible for giving you vivid colors.
- It has magnetic levitation that takes care of the noise and delivers excellent airflow. In fact, even at high speed, the cooler only produces 25 dBA noise, which is outstanding.
- With the help of Corsair iCUE software, you can adjust the pump speed, fan speed, and RGB lighting. You can also monitor the coolant temperatures and CPU through the software.
- The special zero RPM mode allows the fan to stop when the temperature is low. This enhances performance and removes fan noise when it is not necessary.
- Make sure you go through the list of sockets to ensure yours is compatible with the cooler. This will avoid last minute hassle.
5. Noctua NF-P12 Redux-1700 PWM High Performance Cooling Fan
Let’s end the article with a highly affordable but reliable cooling fan. It is none other than the Noctua High Performance CPU Cooler that comes with enough strength for regular usage. Let’s find out more:
- It has pressure-optimized blades that provide incredible silence while functioning.
- It comes with automatic motherboard speed control.
- This is a streamlined redux edition.
- It has a 120mm radiator.
- Its vortex-control notches spread the noise over wider frequencies.
- It is color-customizable.
- The 1300 RPM model is the most popular choice among users.
You will note that each of these CPU coolers varies in design, features, and price. Comparing them, keeping your requirements in mind will help you choose the best liquid cooler for i9 9900K without any problems. All the best!